Don'tRip.BeOriginal;
Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pardon me, boy, is that the Chattanooga Choo-Choo?
Track twenty-nine,
Boy, you can give me a shine.
I can afford to board a Chattanooga Choo-Choo,
I've for my fare
And just a trifle to spare
You leave the Pennsylvania station 'bout a quarter to four,
Read a magazine and then you're in Baltimore,
Dinner in the diner
Nothing could be finer
Than to have your ham 'n eggs in Carolina
When you hear the whistle blowin' eight to the bar,
Then you know that Tennessee is not very far,
Shovel all the coal in, Gotta keep it rollin'
Woo, woo, Chattanooga, there you are.
There's gonna be a certain party at the station,
Satin and lacem
I used to call funny face.
She's gonna cry
Until I tell her that I'll never roam,
So, Chattanooga Choo-Choo, won't you choo-choo me home?
Chattanooga Choo-Choo, won't you choo-choo me home?


Wednesday, June 21, 2006;
the end
profile

abigail
1E9 '04, 2E9'05
3E8'O6
tkgs ` ex sacpian
tkgssb
(:

Current State

HEALTHY! but stressed..


Demands
FIRST PRIORITY:IMPROVE ON PLAYING THE OBOE
do my best for this year's subjects
do better in my musical area
move out

Amanda Leong
Anqi
Brenda
Camelia
Clara
Cheryl Lim
Cheryl Tan KH
Charlene
Charmaine
Chrystal
Elizabeth
Flora
Grace
Hui Min
Hsin Yu
Isabella
Jastry
Jing Ying
Jocina
Lynnette
Mrs Geh
Melanie
Olivia
Qingyuan
Ruoyu
Sally
Stephanie Yong
Shilbe
Ting
Xuan Han

tagtag



credits
Layout slaf;
Brushes Nadine
Image StockXchnge